Maharashtra Foundation holds an Annual General Body meeting in the month of July. Donor – Members are notified of the date and time in June.
Annual General Meeting Sunday July, 28 2019
As required by the constitution, the Annual General Body Meeting will be held on Sunday, July 28, 2019. All members are invited to attend and participate in the meeting. The details of the meeting are as follows:
Place : Residence of Pradeep & Snehal Vaze
33 Rachael Drive, Morganville, NJ 07751
Date : Sunday, July 28th, 2019
Time : 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Approval of minutes of General Body Meeting 2018
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election/Introduction of Board of Directors/Ratification of Terms
- Project Reports
– Ongoing Projects and New Projects
– New Jersey Annual Fundraising Event
– Any other item with the permission of the chair
Members are requested to send RSVP to MF Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (732) 979 1771 by July 24, 2019, to help us making arrangements.
2019 AGM Elections Information & Process
In the June 2019 newsletter it was mentioned that there are TWO Board of Directors positions open. However, the Board of Directors has decided to extend the current term for one of the positions, and therefore there is only ONE position open at this time.
We have received interest from three members to join the Board of Directors. Below are the names of the candidates:
- Ashish Nachane
- Vinita Deo
- Mukund Satwalekar
Elections will be conducted by in-person and absentee ballots.
Maharashtra Foundation will send an email to members in good-standing and with valid email address on file to cast their vote. Members must follow below guidelines for voting using absentee ballots for their vote to be considered valid.
- Members will receive email from the following email address: email@example.com via SurveyMonkey.
- Please check spam or junk mail folder if you are a member but have not seen an email.
- The email will contain a link to start the Survey/Voting Process
- Ballot is 6 pages total: Page 1 – introduction, Page 2 – 4 – bios of each candidate, Page 5 – voting page, Page 6 – last page. Users should vote and click ‘End’ on Page 6 to make sure their responses are recorded.
- Also, members planning to attend the AGM, but voting by absentee ballot should do so by the below deadline.
THE BALLOT WILL BE ACTIVE FROM WEDNESDAY, JULY 24 THROUGH FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2019, 11:59 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
In Person Voting at AGM
Members will also be able to vote in person at the AGM. Please send RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, July 24, 2019, if you are planning to attending the AGM.